Welcome to Vibrationally Sound
and Frequency Therapy!
Your Well-Being Starts Here…
OUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WILL CHANGE ON 02/16/2020, TO: +1.(808) 987.4393
We want your visit here to be a rewarding and informative one. Please listen to our short Introductory video below. It will explain where you can find the right items or information about Frequency Therapy and Vibrational Medicine, and thus help to make your visit here successful and empowering…
- Products: – tools that support harmonizing and aligning your frequencies.
Education & Training: – details on the various classes we teach – how you can learn to record, monitor and support your own energy matrix = Self-Empowerment. This link also offers a set of eight (8) teachings about your energy centers (chakras), showing how and what they affect.
- Questions? – our Secure Contact Form is on the right (or below if you are using a mobile device). We love bringing this empowering information to you! Do please ask about anything you are not clear on.
Have you heard about “Voice Printing” and are wondering what it actually is? Well, we can help with that! The blue button on the left will take you to nine (9) short videos (they take less than 30 minutes in total) which explain the whole process – and they show how Frequency Therapy actually works. This ultimate therapy process underpins everything in the manifested world – and beyond. This is why it is so fundamental and effective.
The Vibration Station Radio Show
We resumed our weekly radio show in 2018, where we offer tools and frequency support to listeners, and to guests who bring their personal challenges about Divine Relationships and other Energy Topics forward. We shall also be inviting surprise guests on the show from time to time. We ran a series of shows in early-2019 on the topic of Peace. More information on this page…
If you find this web site informative and helpful, would you like to support our work bringing awareness and understanding about frequency therapy to others? Help us “get the word out” to more people about this universal, fundamental way to improve and maintain health, life and wellness.
Thank You in advance for your generosity and support.
Please enjoy your stay. We are here to be of service and to support you on your journey to greater health, joy, abundance and self-empowerment. As Ram Dass so wisely stated: “We are all here to walk one another home.” It is an honor to walk with you – for we are all “…walking our way back home…“
Namasté and Aloha. 🙏
Vibrationally Sound is proud to be a signatory of, and to support, the Conscious Business Declaration
The Conscious Business Declaration
A New Standard for Business in the 21st Century
As a global community of business leaders, we are committed to developing the awareness and skills needed to consciously evolve our organizations in alignment with these principles:
- We Are One with humanity and all of life. Business and all institutions of the human community are integral parts of a single reality — interrelated, interconnected and interdependent.
- In line with this reality, the purpose of Business is to increase economic prosperity while contributing to a healthy environment and improving human wellbeing.
- Business must go beyond sustainability and the philosophy of “do no harm” to restoring the self-renewing integrity of the Earth.
- Business must operate with economic, social and ecological transparency.
- Business must behave as a positive and proactive member of the local and global communities in which it operates.
- Business that sees, honors, and celebrates the essential interconnected nature of all human beings and all life maximizes human potential and helps create a world that works for all.
When aligned with Oneness, Business is the most powerful engine on Earth for creating prosperity and flourishing for all.
Disclaimer: The information provided here and by Shira is not offered as medical or psychological advice and should not be considered medical or psychological advice. It is not intended to replace your relationship with your health care providers nor should you stop taking any medication. Always seek the advice of a physician or qualified health care professional regarding any mental, physical, or emotional conditions.